Sunday, October 7, 2012

I hope they call me on a mission...

Today was the first day of the 182nd Semiannual General Conference, and the most Spirit filled day of my entire life, so much that I can't even fall asleep right now because these emotions cannot be quieted. Today President Monson announced that the age restriction for women of the church to serve a fulltime mission is now 19 years of age, an age which is just around the corner for me. I know without a shadow of a doubt that this is no coincidence, and the Lord has presented me with an opprotunity to serve and to teach, just as was promised me in my Patriarchal Blessing. I want to share this great love I feel inside with everyone, and to use my talents for the good of others and for the strengthening of the Lord's people all over the world. Oh how blessed I am to have this wonderful opportunity to go forth to serve, and I know that I can recieve no greater blessing than this, at this great time in my life. Nothing gives me greater joy than the knowlege of my Savior Jesus Christ, and I will forever stand as a witness of God at all times, in all things, and in all places I should be called to serve. I am a daughter of God and I have a testimony of this gospel's truthfullness, and I will not be shaken. :)

1 comments:

Mike, Julie, Mikey, Renae, Natalie and Brandon said...

You're going to be a great missionary! :)

Post a Comment